Ethical Credit Repair Alliance Refund Policy
When someone joins the Ethical Credit Repair Alliance (ECRA) he/she does NOT purchase a physical product, but rather agrees to pay a monthly fee to be a member of the ECRA.
Monthly membership fees are for access to the Members’ Area on the ECRA Member’s web site at http://www.ethical-credit-repair-alliance.org which includes access to the ECRA CMS web based software.
A member may cancel his/her membership at any time by:
- Logging in to his/her account at http://www.ethical-credit-repair-alliance.org
- Selecting “Members Page” in the right hand sidebar (Just under the member’s name)
- Selecting “Cancel” in the “Product” column under “Your payment history”
MEMBERSHIP FEES PAID TOWARD THE TIME PERIOD DURING WHICH A MEMBER HAD ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS’ AREA AND THE CMS SOFTWARE ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
However, a member may request a refund of pro-rated fees already paid toward the time period remaining AFTER the date the member had cancelled his/her membership, provided that the following conditions are met:
- There are at least 7 days remaining before the next billing date would have occurred
- The member submits his/her request by email (see below) within 7 days of cancellation
- The member has NOT initiated a charge back for any fees he/she has paid
Refunds will be computed using the following formula:
[Days remaining before the next billing date] / 30 X [Monthly membership fee]
Requests for a refund of pro-rated fees MUST BE SUBMITTED TO:
All requests that meet the above criteria WILL BE HONORED.